GPSa Knowledge Platform

Controlling Corruption with Public Financial Management

GPSA Knowledge Platform forums Forum Controlling Corruption with Public Financial Management

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of William William 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of William
    William
    @wt48
    US

I am preparing for a trip to Asia in December, and wanted to see whether I could generate a discussion surrounding best practices reducing and controlling corruption. Sadly, some of the countries I will be visiting are NOT known for having made much progress being transparent and accountable to its citizens in budgeting, expenditure, procurement, and human resource management. That said, there exists in Asia many countries which have sought to and made good progress to improve the efficiency of public investment and the delivery of critical health, education, and infrastructure services for its citizens.

After reviewing some of the documents available prior to the December 1 panel discussion at The Center for International Private Enterprise in Washington, DC, I wanted to send out this Forum topic discussion request, hoping to generate some feedback about how to set up discussions with government officials, national and international organizations working in the countries I will be visiting on this topic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

0 Responses on Controlling Corruption with Public Financial Management"

How Can I Contribute to the Knowledge Platform

You may contribute to the Knowledge Platform in many different ways: you can send and disseminate your social accountability materials (toolkits, reports, videos, etc.) in the knowledge repository; you can contact, interact and collaborate with other peers and join a global community of social accountability practitioners; you can participate in the different learning and knowledge exchange activities of the GPSA KP such as online courses, thematic forums, webinars and blogs; and you can develop a partnership with the GPSA KP to implement collaborative knowledge activities.

2016 GPSA Knowledge Portal. All rights reserved | Terms and Conditions
To participate in all the learning and sharing activities, you need to be registered Click here to create your account