GPSa Knowledge Platform

My citizen engagement project

GPSA Knowledge Platform forums Forum My citizen engagement project

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sri Kumar Sri Kumar 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sri Kumar
    Sri Kumar
    @rsrikumar
    India

My blog (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/project-vigeye-self-assessment-sri-kumar-ramanathan/edit ) entitled “My citizen engagement project” was submitted by me for the first time in this forum. I came to know about this forum thanks to the World Bank MOOC I am participating in.
    Why is it that I am not able to access the blog when I use the key word “citizen engagement”. Can I edit and add more key words?

Profile photo of Sri Kumar
    Sri Kumar
    @rsrikumar
    India

Is this the way, the Blog post is to be submitted?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

0 Responses on My citizen engagement project"

How Can I Contribute to the Knowledge Platform

You may contribute to the Knowledge Platform in many different ways: you can send and disseminate your social accountability materials (toolkits, reports, videos, etc.) in the knowledge repository; you can contact, interact and collaborate with other peers and join a global community of social accountability practitioners; you can participate in the different learning and knowledge exchange activities of the GPSA KP such as online courses, thematic forums, webinars and blogs; and you can develop a partnership with the GPSA KP to implement collaborative knowledge activities.

2016 GPSA Knowledge Portal. All rights reserved | Terms and Conditions
To participate in all the learning and sharing activities, you need to be registered Click here to create your account