GPSa Knowledge Platform

The hapiness of the conformity: how to get out of the easy life trap

GPSA Knowledge Platform forums Forum The hapiness of the conformity: how to get out of the easy life trap

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ignacio Ignacio 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ignacio
    Ignacio
    @ialfaro
    Costa Rica

I have a big concern in my country Costa Rica. We are seen as a country of peace and hapiness… and we tend to think of ourselves the same way. Then, we assume we are all fine and no citizen action or participation is required, because we are all happy (don’t rock the boat!)
    On the other hand we are extremely dissapointed with the state activity but we have reached a point where we accept their incapability to perfom well. (yes, it doesn’t work and this has been like that always)
    If you add these two elements then inaction in quite widespread.
    How to break this context?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

0 Responses on The hapiness of the conformity: how to get out of the easy life trap"

How Can I Contribute to the Knowledge Platform

You may contribute to the Knowledge Platform in many different ways: you can send and disseminate your social accountability materials (toolkits, reports, videos, etc.) in the knowledge repository; you can contact, interact and collaborate with other peers and join a global community of social accountability practitioners; you can participate in the different learning and knowledge exchange activities of the GPSA KP such as online courses, thematic forums, webinars and blogs; and you can develop a partnership with the GPSA KP to implement collaborative knowledge activities.

2016 GPSA Knowledge Portal. All rights reserved | Terms and Conditions
To participate in all the learning and sharing activities, you need to be registered Click here to create your account