These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Global Partnership for Social Accountability Knowledge Platform’s Website.
Global Partnership For Social Accountability is located at:
1818 H Street, NW ,
Washington, DC 20433
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Global Partnership for Social Accountability Knowledge Platform’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the GPSA Knowledge Platform’s terms and conditions. “The GPSA Knowledge Platform”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to the Global Partnership for Social Accountability Knowledge Platform and its staff. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the User and ourselves, or either the User or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the User in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the User’s needs in respect of provision of the GPSA Knowledge Platform’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, the Global Partnership for Social Accountability and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Global Partnership for Social Accountability Knowledge Platform. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://stage.gpsaknowledge.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. The Global Partnership for Social Accountability Knowledge Platform does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of the Global Partnership for Social Accountability Knowledge Platform. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws the Global Partnership for Social Accountability Knowledge Platform shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- The Global Partnership for Social Accountability Knowledge Platform reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to the Global Partnership for Social Accountability Knowledge Platforma non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Non-profit organizations,
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- 1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- 2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- 3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- 4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
Your information helps us respond better to your individual needs. The information you provide when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form, may be used by us to analyze our user’s behaviors and needs and adapt our strategies and activities to better serve them.
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information – through newsletters, invites to our activities and personal e-mails -, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may link to third party websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
1818 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20433