GPSa Knowledge Platform

"How to write a wining proposal"

GPSA Knowledge Platform forums Forum "How to write a wining proposal"

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Linus Ayangwoh Anonymous 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Linus Ayangwoh
    Anonymous
    Cameroon

Hello All,I am founder and CEO of an NGO with headquarter and Cameroon and branch in USA and UK,my organization has crisis on wining proposal,so i will need more ideas from experts on this platform.

I am here waiting for advice.

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

0 Responses on "How to write a wining proposal""

How Can I Contribute to the Knowledge Platform

You may contribute to the Knowledge Platform in many different ways: you can send and disseminate your social accountability materials (toolkits, reports, videos, etc.) in the knowledge repository; you can contact, interact and collaborate with other peers and join a global community of social accountability practitioners; you can participate in the different learning and knowledge exchange activities of the GPSA KP such as online courses, thematic forums, webinars and blogs; and you can develop a partnership with the GPSA KP to implement collaborative knowledge activities.

2016 GPSA Knowledge Portal. All rights reserved | Terms and Conditions
To participate in all the learning and sharing activities, you need to be registered Click here to create your account