GPSa Knowledge Platform

Questions

GPSA Knowledge Platform forums Forum Questions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Caitlin Caitlin 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Caitlin
    Caitlin
    @abigailsk
    Suriname

Dear all,

I read through the forum “the 2017 world development report on governance and law” and I have a few questions. In the forum the researchers are asking for participants to work with during the research. My questions are: How do countries submit a report regarding this subject? Where do countries submit the report? Who is responsible to collect data for the reports? (government or NGO’s) Who determines the parameters for the 2017 report? I ask these questions because many countries are being “ranked” within a report without knowledge of the countries. I have been reading several reports on IT of commerce where my country is being ranked while the government has never submitted a report regarding the subject. How do countries experience the submissions / rankings of their report.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

0 Responses on Questions"

How Can I Contribute to the Knowledge Platform

You may contribute to the Knowledge Platform in many different ways: you can send and disseminate your social accountability materials (toolkits, reports, videos, etc.) in the knowledge repository; you can contact, interact and collaborate with other peers and join a global community of social accountability practitioners; you can participate in the different learning and knowledge exchange activities of the GPSA KP such as online courses, thematic forums, webinars and blogs; and you can develop a partnership with the GPSA KP to implement collaborative knowledge activities.

2016 GPSA Knowledge Portal. All rights reserved | Terms and Conditions
To participate in all the learning and sharing activities, you need to be registered Click here to create your account